The exclusive SD LTM EXPRESS hardware represents a new reference in LTM applications thanks to its technology, flexibility, portability and ease of use and maintenance. SD LTM acquisition units come in 32, 64, 128 and 256 channel versions. When the unit is used as a Standard Headbox, data are transmitted along the cable and power is taken from the PC. As long as the unit is disconnected from the recording station, the hardware automatically commutes to wireless transmission and power is taken from batteries, thus permitting to continue acquiring signals even when the patient is not physically connected. The amplifier can memorize up to 48 hours, therefore no data will ever be lost, even in case of critical events. A special release of the Headbox, named SD LTM EXPRESS, can be used as Standard Headbox as well as 32, 64, 128 or even 256 channel Indipendent Ambulatory Recorder, a revolution in this field, which strongly confirm the leading role of Micromed in EEG Long Term Monitoring.
BRAIN QUICK SystemPLUS EVOLUTION systems have a lot of advanced video features specifically designed for Long Term EEG Recordings which allows:
- Review of EEG with Video during the acquisition using a double video window on the Recording Station (Split Screen)
- Review of the just recorder EEG with Video via network (Remote Review)
- Live View of the EEG with Video via Network (Real Time Networking)
- Digital zoom up to 16x, PIP - Picture in Picture,
- Software Control of the Camera from the Acquisition Station or via Network from a Review Station
These features makes the BRAIN QUICK simply the most complete LTM system.